If there's one activity we do every day, it's cooking!
Plan dinners for the week, organize the kitchen in batches on Sundays, make lunches and plan wonderful dinners with friends.
Food is part of our rituals and our daily lives. That's why kitchen stationery will be the perfect ally to help you organize your kitchen. Here are our favorites 🙂
They will be perfect for quickly jotting down your meal planning in your calendar, your planner and your bullet journal. You can even glue them in advance to do it in "batch"!
- Kitchen icon stickers : perfect for pastries and planning second-hand cooking
- Icon Stickers - Grocery Store : Ideal for making shopping day visual
- Icon stickers – Slow cooker: so you don’t forget to prepare it the day before or the same morning
- Barbecue Icon Stickers : For BBQ parties, or as a reminder to buy propane/charcoal.
- Stickers Icons Wine : An evening in sight? We bring out the vino!
- Coffee Icon Stickers : For a meeting, a quiet evening, or a coffee break.
- Icon Stickers - Fast food and Icon Stickers - Asian cuisine Ramen Sushi : to mark a restaurant outing or a special take-out!
Notepads and diary refills
The classic grocery list is not a great discovery! But what if we made it more practical and more pleasant to use?
The Cottage Kitchen Notebook is great for jotting down your notes and cooking lists. With its thick and textured paper, it will certainly make your experience luxurious and pleasant.
The grocery list refill combines the usefulness of your disc diary by entering it directly into the discs. You can therefore have your list at hand all week, then detach it when the time comes to bring it with you to do your shopping. Double-sided, we assure you that you will not run out of space!
So tell us, how will you use these items to improve your meal planning?